IAS Exam 2015 Max-Min Age limit UPSC Civil Application Notification:-
Union Public Service Commission issued the notification of civil service I.A.S Examination and the notification will be starting on 16/05/2015. Closing date of application 12/06/2015. So, all candidates fill the application forms and get ready to exam Examination will be start on 23/08/2015.
UPSC Civil Application Form 2015
Every year huge candidates are applied the application forms for I.A.S exam. This exam one time in one year so, candidates don’t miss the opportunity and fill the application forms and get ready to the exam. If you want more information about the notification so, you can visit the official website and download the notification of IAS. More information about I.AS notification given below.
UPSC exam will be conducted in many centers in India:- Agartala, Gorakhpur, Noida, Ahmedabad, gourgon, panaji, Faridabad, Mumbai Alzawal, Gwalior, Patna, Aligarh, Hyderabad, port, Blair, Allahabad, impala, Puducherry, Aurangabad, Itanagar Pune, Bangalore, Jabalpur, Raipur, Dehradun Kolkata, Thiruvananthapuram, Bareilly, Jaipur, Ranchi, Bhopal, Jammu, Sambalpur will be conduct on examination.
Age Limit:- A candidate must have attain the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the 1st of August, 2014 . Its must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, n1982 and not later than 1st August, 1993. Obligatory exploit to make matching changes in respective policy/ system pertaining to a variety of services is being taken individually.
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the building where the examination is being conducted. Any violation of these instructions shall involve corrective action as well as ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the Banned items including mobile phones/pagers to the site of the Examination, as agreement for protection cannot be guaranteed.
Note: – Candidates are advised not to carry any costly substance to the Examination Halls, as protection of the same cannot be guaranteed. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this watch.
List of optional subject:- Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Anthropology, Botany, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Commerce and Accountancy, Economics, Electrical Engineering, Geography, History, Law, Geology, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Science, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science and International, Psychology, Public Administration, Sociology, Statistics, Zoology
Fees for Application: – Rs 100/-
- Paper I
Candidates may be pattern necessary to write easy on multiple topics. They will be predictable to keep closely to the topics of the easy to position their ideas in logical style and to write in few words. Credit will be given for efficient and correct look.
General Studies- I: Indian Heritage and
Culture, History and Geography of the
World and Society.
- Indian culture will cover the most important aspect of Art Forms, Literature and building from very old to current times.
- current Indian history from about the middle of the eighteenth century awaiting the present- important events, personality, issues
- The autonomy fights back – its various stages and important contributor/contributions from different parts of the country. Post-independence consolidation and reorganization within the country.
|Paper Number||Subject Name||Marks|
|Paper II||(General Studies)(Indian Heritage and Culture, History and Geography of the World and Society)||250|
|Paper III||(General Studies) (Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International relations)||250|
|Paper IV||(General Studies)(Technology, Economic Development, Bio-diversity, Environment, Security andDisaster Management)||250|
|Paper V||General Studies (Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude)||250|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject – Paper 1||250|
|Paper VII||Optional Subject – Paper 2||250|
|Total Marks||1750 Total Marks|
- Name of the Organization:- Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the Examination:- Indian Administrative Service
- Examination Date:- 23/08/2015
- Application Issued Date:- 16/05/2015
- Application closing Date:- 1206/2015
- Official website:- http://www.upsc.gov.in/